Turkisch Citizenship Information
Apply for Turkish Citizenship get your Turkish Passport. How can I get Turkish Citizenship? What is the process of getting Turkish Citizenship? How long it takes to get Turkish Passport? Invest now 250000 USD to get your guaranteed Turkish Citizenship. Turkish Citizenship service and consultation by Bereket Investment.
How To get a Turkish Citizenship?Regulation on the Amendment of the Regulation on the Implementation of the Turkish Citizenship Law was published in the Official Gazette on September 18, 2018, and the foreign investor was allowed to become a Turkish citizen without being subject to any other conditions, especially during the residential terms.
Well, what are the conditions for the transfer of investors to Turkish citizenship in Article 20 of the Regulation on the Implementation of the Turkish Citizenship Law?
- If a purchase of immovable amounting to at least USD 250,000 with an addendum affixed "not to be sold for three years” in the title deed records is determined by the Ministry of Environment and Urban Planning
- If a fixed capital investment amounting to at least USD 500,000 is determined by the Ministry of Economy to open a company
- If a provision of employment for at least 50 people is determined by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security
- If a deposit of at least USD 500,000 in banks operating in Turkey, on condition to keep that amount for three years, is determined by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency; then the foreign investors can transfer into Turkish citizenship. In determining the monetary value of the above, the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey on the date of determination of the effective exchange rate shall prevail.
What is the benefit of Turkish Citizenship ?
- Visa free travel
A Turkish passport opens up the world. Travelling with a Turkish passport means visa-free access to around 70 countries around the world, from Australia to India.
- Working in Turkey will be easier
Gaining a work visa in Turkey has traditionally been difficult. Previously, your only chance of working in Turkey was being sponsored or directly employed by a Turkish company. With citizenship, you’re free to strike out on your own. Turkey is also a newly industrialised country with a young, dynamic workforce:fertile ground for would-be entrepreneurs to make their fortunes. It’s also a huge regional hub, offering entrepreneurs access to Europe and the Middle East.
- Turkey:the new tax haven
Turkey is rapidly becoming a tax haven for wealthy foreigners, not merely a place to buy a Turkish villa. As it’s not part of the EU, it’s out of the European regulations remit, making Turkey a under-the-radar choice. Traditional havens like Switzerland are falling out of favour due to the imposition of stricter reporting regulations. Due to its location between the east and the west, Middle Eastern investors are ahead of the game here, and have been investing large amounts in the country for quite some time.
Deggin points out that this is a significant reason behind the popularity of Istanbul real estate with Middle Eastern buyers. "These buyers are targeting Istanbul property because it’s an easy investment - and lack of restrictions helps because it means they can extract their funds whenever they require.”
- Healthcare, insurance and bureaucratic ease
You’ll be able to access cheaper healthcare and vote in national and local elections. Buying a car or further properties is easier, and you’ll be able to pay into - and access - the state pension. Insurance policies are cheaper as a citizen, and you’ll be able to access Turkish loans.